Complications are one of the best ways to personalize the Apple Watch face. You can select different designs, change colors, and a lot more. If you want the Watch face to look more attractive, you should customize it. Here are the steps to add complications to your Watch.
To Add & delete Complication Options from the Personalize Screen
If you want to add and delete complication options from the personalized screen on Apple Watch, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, go to the Watch app on the iPhone.
- After that, you should tap on Complications beneath the My Watch option.
- Then you have to tap on Edit option in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Thereafter you should tap on minus icon (-) on the left side, near to the application you would like to delete from the list.
- Later, tap on Remove.
- Now, when the process is complete, tap on Done.
Adding Watch face Complications Through Apple Watch
You can add watch face complications through Apple Watch. Here are the instructions given below.
- To get started, touch the Digital Crown to proceed to the watch face on the Apple Watch.
- After that, you should touch firmly on the watch face to access personalization mode.
- Then you have to choose a watch face.
- Thereafter tap on Customize.
- Now, you should swipe left until you arrive at the last customization option. It is a complication menu.
- Later, you have to tap on complication location.
- After that, you should roll the Digital Crown & go through complications to choose one.
- Then you have to repeat the two steps over for every customization mode.
- To close customization mode, you should touch Digital Crown.
- Now, when you are done, tap on the watch face.
Adding Watch Face Complications through your iPhone
If you want to add watch face complications through your iPhone, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Get started by opening the Watch application on iPhone.
- After that, you should swipe leftward or rightward to choose a watch face.
- Then you have to tap on a complication location that you would like to modify.
- Thereafter you should go through the given complications to choose one.
- Now, you have to repeat the same steps over for every complication location.
By following the instructions mentioned in the blog, you will be successfully able to add complications to your Apple Watch.