Traveling a trip can prove to be a daunting task, especially when you are not familiar with the place. While it can be a hassle, there are several apps you can use to figure out your route. What better way to do it other than Apple Maps.
In the Apple New Map collections, you can easily create lists of the location you want to travel with your friends as well as alone.
To start, save the location on your device or create a location list for your trip. You should know that the Apple Map application is only running on the Apple iPhone and iPad device on the latest version iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 or higher version.
Follow the steps to create location collection on your iPhone or iPad:-
- Launch the Apple Map application on your iPhone and iPad.
- Swipe the screen from the bottom to open the menu.
- Here you can see the Collection under the Favorites section.
- Hit the New collection icon.
- When the next screen appears on your device screen, rename your Collection.
- Hit the Create tab.
- Now you can see the collection page, it is vacant. To add the Place in the collection tab, hit the Add a Place icon that appears on the right of your screen.
- Here you can search the place and tap on the Add sign (+), which adds the location into your Collection.
- You can also find multiple locations and add them to the Collection.
- When you have finished this troubleshoot.
- Hit the Done Tab.
You can also add a location on your Collection directly from the Maps in the standard search features.
Follow the steps on how to add Place on Apple Map directly:-
- Tap on the location you want to save.
- Swipe up to open the menu.
- Tap on the Add icon.
- Now, a menu will appear on the screen. Then tap on the Collection where you wish to add the location.
- Now you will reach the Collection option. Here you can see the location on the top of the Collection.
- To see the location of the place you have added, tap on it.
- Whenever you want to remove the place, hit the Edit option on the collection page.
- Here choose the place you wish to delete from the Collection by hitting the delete button.
With the above process, you can collect all the locations on your Apple Map. Furthermore, you can also send this location to your family and friends.
To share the Collection simply hit the share icon shown at the bottom of the screen.
The Collection you want to share links with the share sheet automatically. You can send the Collection to others via emails and messaging applications. The application or email will send the Unique URL to the receiver, and they can easily access the location on taping on the URL.
Remember that the Apple iMessage application is one of the best options to share your Collection to your family, friend, and your loved ones. iMessage is one of the best options as the Apple Maps Application shares the map preview with less data, which is good for the receiver.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.