Apple is renowned worldwide for providing top-notch services and devices. iMessage is yet another efficient app designed by Apple to manage texts. Even though the app is designed optimally, it still leaves functions that the users desire. Not being able to download the photos from iMessage is among the issues. If you are suffering from the same as well, then here is how you can allow the feature.
- Launch the iMessage application on your iPhone and choose the conversation that includes images and videos you wish to save.
- Hit on the conversation to launch it and then find the attachment in the conversation.
- Tap and hold on the picture until a pop up appears on the screen. It will include options such as Copy and Save.
- Here hit on Save.
- This setting will add your conversation attachment into your photo library.
- You can see in the photos library as lastly added in the Photo application.
- You can also tap on the image and then tap on the share icon shown in the bottom. Then you can select the save photo option.
How to Save Earlier Messages Images
If someone sent you picture in message conversation a long time ago, then you don’t need to scroll down and find the conversation you need to do these steps given.
- If your image is not recently sent, then you can find the image more quickly. To find the conversation search the sender name ion the top search field.
- Here you see an (i) logo that contains information about the conversation.
- Hit on it and then you can see all the videos and images sent to you.
- Here are two option, Photos and Screenshots. Videos are also included in photos.
- It will able to send you all the photos and videos, but also photos and videos will be sent to sender too.
- Tap on the share option, shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on save.
How to Save Several Photos and Videos
Someone who send you photos and videos continually. if you wish to save all the images into your photos library, then follow the following easy steps:-
- Hit on the (i) icon.
- To save all the image hit on All photos.
- Hit on the select option that appears on the right on the screen.
- Here all the photos have selected with a blue circle, hit on the photos that you wish to save.
- After selecting the image, tap on the save option that appears on the left of the screen.
- Now when you launch the photo application, you can see the photos in recently added.
How to Send Photos Directly to Photos Application
For some security reason, Apple never allows to automatically download photos from iMessage to photo library. It may take more space on the device to store photos or it may be an attempt to avoid duplicate photos.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.